Wheres all the good ohio guys at!!?

lol just wondering! Im a small town girl and havent had much luck with mature small town guys....

im from the south western region.. near cincy and dayton... and yes yall i know theyre in OHIO.. .thanks lol

Favorite Answer

Funny, I'm from good ole Buckeyeville and ask myself kinda the same ? Are there any mature women left in Ohio that want to date a mature Ohio guy?????

They are probably like me, in the fact that they ended up somewhere else because the girls worth dating at the time were to preoccupied dating 'bad guys' and in that they were at the time "Just passing through" waiting to be given a minute of some girls time. In my case, I knew it would never happen and I joined the Army and found the next best thing to a woman's love...Good luck finding one!

The Emporer may be onto something; I'm originally from Ohio, and I moved to Florida...sorry.

I'm right here! Cleveland w00t! Of course I am taken, always will be, so all the good Ohio guys are now taken. HAHA j/k

Sorry, I took the only one worth taking in Ohio--jordanddunn! I almost wish I could let you borrow him...almost, but not quite. *wink*

• Becca

In Ohio :D

They moved to Illinois!

haha yeah im married already.. where are you from in ohio ....mail me northwest ohio

Columbus. Right here in front of my computer.

travel to columbus and find me and take a chance. you never know