In Need of Boy Names!!?

My partner and I are thinking about having a child and we have a few ideas for a girls name (Isabelle, Spencer, Justice, Kaydence) but we are having serious problems coming up with a boys name. So far we can only agree on Sebastian. We like names that are different but not out-of-this-world names. Any suggestions would be appreciated by us.

Ok not that I need to explain myself but since everyone is worried about it, I'm not with anyone married. At one point I was but I realized my mistake and made the right decision and left.

Favorite Answer

my fav. of all time...Gentry. also like... Greyson, Rilyen, Jaden, Jaylen, Keeden, Ryder, Seth, MacKenzie, Parker

James, Jack, William, Charlie, Oliver, Toby, Tobias, Adam, Lewis, Callum, Cameron, Elliot, Denver, Jonathon, Baxter, Bailey, Mason. Good luck

The only one of the names you had already picked that I like would be Isabel (and spelled Isabel not Isabelle) so you're probably not going to like what I have to say. I'm not for the trend of the "unique" spelling of names. It just dooms the kid to having to spell their name several times every time they have to give it. Sebastian makes me think of the Neverending Story, but other than that, it's better than the rest. What's wrong with a name like Kyle, Bruce or Anthony? Too many people are trying to be way too different. Use a family name perhaps. What was your great great great grandfathers name?

Mitch, Mitchel, Justin, Jake, Jacob, Travis, Clinton, Clint, Stephen

Will, Thomas

Nathaniel Dean

Justin Lee

Noah James

We named our son Kieran--pronounced KEER-in. It's Irish and we love it. It's just different enough to be special, but not weird.

I wanted something that would work even if he became something serious like a CEO of a Fortune 500 company.

FYI - there are lots and lots and lots of Isabelles and Isabellas out there right now. I'd suggest one of the other girl names.

• J

Asher, Elliot, Grayson, Jansen, Miller, Maximilian, Wilson

Spencer is a boy name, hun. And instead of Kaydence, how about Kandace or Candace? But, as for boy names, I like Jordan, Kaleb (or Caleb), Ryan, Daniel, and Austin. :)

Torian, Drake, Dylan, Roderrick, Kalil,

To be honest, it is hard to answer without a last name. However, you could go with Thom, or River. I always felt Nicolas was under rated as well. I just heard this one that I like as well...DIALLO.

You might want to steer clear of Sebastian, they might call him 'bassy' which wouldn't be bad, but they might call him the 'crabman' too...

Your previous questions suggests you were in love with a married woman. Don't you think it might be a good idea to sort out your relationships and issues before having a child who will certainly suffer consequences?