Is it normal to be thinking of someone all the time? I mean like an obsession?

Well I didn't feel this way about him until this summer. When he asked me out for the first time and when we were just dating I didn't have this kind of feeling. But early this year I satarted having feelings for him and was very much attracked to him. Shortly after he proposed to me. Now I can't get him out of my mind. I dream about him almost every day. I kiss and stare at his pictures before I go to bed at night. This week I was going through his old pictures and he gave me a couple to keep. They were pictures of when he was a teen. I went crazy when saw those pics. Even his baby pics. Even at work I can't stop thinking about him. I think he looks good even when he is taking a nap. I am madley in love with him. But is it normal to be obsessed about him like that? Would that scare him? He loves it when I flatter him all the time. He tells me how beautiful I am all the time too. I hope I am not obsessing.

Favorite Answer

Not normal. That's why they call it an "obsession".

IT's not obsession......it's LOVE! IT obvious that you feel that way if you really love him! He's so inportant to you! That's nice and i guess that it's not at all abnormal or strange or something like that. So, even he makes you compliments? Well that's great-you''re the perfect couple when both of you think about eachother and give eachother importance!! Keep it up!!:)

Yes its quite normal! Many people who are madly in love with someone do the exact same things as you. I promise you that it will pass as well as your relationship grows. Its very good too that he tells you that you are beautiful all the time as well. That means you both are very madly in love with each other. I think you have something great and should feel bery lucky!!! Dont worry about it your okay!

If you are young & this is your 1st serious relationship maybe. Sounds like extreme infatuation. DO NOT let him know you feel this way or it will most likely scare him away. Don't worry, it will fade with time & then you'll be wishing you had that euphoric feeling back again=)

you are crazy about him for sure but thats a little too much try to occupy yourself more

Once you move in together...it will pass.

hoe cute ur so in love.

• diva

no, seek professional help

u'd scare him away if he saw this...

• combs

idk really but dont u like it the way things are?he likes u, u like him isnt great like that?