Why does he keep asking me out if he calls and says he can't make it everytime?? The last time he stood me up.

Well this guy I have known for about 6 months has recently gotten divorced. He is my supervisor at work. We flirt all the time and he says he says he's not looking for a piece from me he wants the whole package.

So he asked me out 3 times and called saying things came up.

He has great excuses....but the last time he was suposed to call me at 3:00 and let me know if he was coming.

Well, he didn't call or anything.

I know he will call because that's what he does. He will call and ask if I am mad at him or email me saying he is sorry.

What is up with him???

Does he really like me??

Favorite Answer

It seems to me as though he is confused right now and confusing you in the process. I would stop talking to him for awhile until he figures his own life out and then take it from there.

It sounds like he may still be having relations with his x wife or has he got kids and things crop up to do with them? Make sure his last relationship is definitely over and don't let him lead you a merry dance anymore,otherwise he will think you are hanging at the back of the door for him,good luck

sounds like he is not sure or tackling 2 girls at the same but the other girl is winning over you all the time. i think he remembers and thinks about you only when he sees you at work.

• I'm sure he likes you, but he's either seeing someone and leading you on or he really wants to take things slow. Or, get this, things REALLY came up!

• mitch

Ask him.

Honey, he is using you. DUMP HIM.

just for the record........never mind....anyways why don't you ask him