micah z asked in Entertainment & MusicMusic · 1 decade ago

Does anyone else think Jason Mraz is a lyrical genius?

I love him so much, but many people make me feel like i am a dork for listening to him so much. I think his lyrics are amazing! I do think he is an egotistical jerk though.

Favorite Answer

You love his lyrics not the individual because you don't know him personally...I love Jason Mraz and I care less what others think about him...I personally think he is talented...And girlfriend, you are not a dork for listening to him...You are just simply YOU!

I agree with the jerk part. Though he is an all right songwriter, there are many greater than he. Check out Bright Eyes and be mystified by the drunken rants of Conor Oberst.

"Curbside Prophet" by Jason Mraz. A great song. It's fab (yeah, I'm a dork also, for saying "fab")!

I'd say he's pretty good

I'd save the phrase "lyrical genius" for real geniuses though

Oh my God! i like his music is unquestionably calming and his music "i'm Yours" is quite like the perfect ever! i've got listened to it like a hundred circumstances! it is so marvelous! That music is superb well-known in my college and that i think of the "i'm Yours" music video became filmed in Hawaii, suitable? it is the place I stay too! yet besides, yeah his music rocks! P.S.- he's gorgeous!

heck yea he's a lyrical genius! "the remedy" and "curbside prophet" are two of my favorites.

Yes, because it's all about the wordplay. :)

Nope....not even close.