Can anyone really answer this instead of complaining about having the same problem or what??

I have noticed that my photo albums dissapeared on my 360 page so i searched through some questions on here about that but everyone that had the same problem who asked a question never got a straight answer but rather other people who complained about the problem too. doesnt anyone know how to go about putting up ur photo album on 360 so that friends can see it or not. otherwise, save ur complaint i already know that almost everyone else is having this problem and having u just say yeah happened to me too if u figure it out let me know too. that doesnt help! so any one who HAS figured it out let me know. and do so in DETAIL so i can go step by step and set this up. thanks.

Favorite Answer

The only thing I can say is to recheck your "Public/Private" settings in BOTH locations -- your 360 album page, and the site where you first uploaded the ablums. Mine had reset to Private on the Yahoo! Photos page when they updated the site there and once I went there and reset it to public and also on the 360 album page (again!!), it worked. But that WAS a while ago, so this may be a new problem. Sorry -- hope you get it working.

Ok... the solution to your problem is to accept that this is a beta (tester) version, and not get so worked up over glitches.Everyone knows that Yahoo is working on it and that there is just not much we can do. If you don't want people responding with answers you don't want, than don't post questions. You said that you searched through here and saw that the same question had been posted by others. Why do you expect better answers than they got?

Well, since everyone's complaining.. it's more likely a technical problem on Yahoo's part; that's why you haven't received any real answers because there isn't any.

Send feedback so they can get around to fixing it:

http://add.yahoo.com/fast/help/us/360/cgi_feedback

• migh

cool your boots! i wrote to yahoo detailing the problem, and they replied to me. i have pasted the reply in below...

that's all i know. still got the problem. this was sent to me on 27/12. i wrote to them on 26/12.

Source(s): Hello Migh, Thank you for writing to Yahoo! 360. We sincerely apologize for this issue with disappearance of your photo(s) within Y! 360. We understand how important these features are to you so please be assured that we are aware of this issue hope to have it resolved as soon as possible. Our engineers are working furiously to make this feature up and running and we will certainly inform you once this feature is restored. We appreciate your reporting it to us -- your input helps us to identify ways to constantly maintain and improve our service. Your cooperation in this matter is greatly appreciated. Thank you again for contacting Yahoo! Customer Care. Regards, Courtney Yahoo! Customer Care

Wow...you want help but your yelling at people. I can help you...but first you need to apologize.