Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceHigher Education (University +) · 1 decade ago

Career help please!!! Im so confused!!!?

I thought I knew wat I wanted to do in life but suddenly Im feeling so confused .

I have so many interests and I just cant decide wat to do as a career.

My options r :

Medicine,

Crime Scene Investigation,

Biologist,

Interior Desigining,

Fashion Designing,

Sculpturing,

Forensic Science,

Astronomy.

Now r n't they total opposites from each other? But I want to do them all ...I mean okay im not gone mad but Its just that I find all of them interestining and they r my thing u know.

Please tell me wat to do...I have to decide fast.

And anyone from dubai...do u know any cheap schools which has hostels and has A'Levels in it?????? Reply soon

Well I do know quiet a lot abt each one of my interests, u might be right in some way but honestly I do have an idea abt most of my choices.

Favorite Answer

Find a Liberal Arts college...you will have a primary area of study that will make up about 1/3 of your graduation requirements. The other 2/3 will be electives and general education courses outside of your major. This will allow you to study a variety of subject areas and give you flexibility in the job market after college.

Try spending time interning at each of these interest. Just because you have a seen a television program with these careers does not mean you truly know what they are about in the real world. Remember television is entertainment not a career placement program.

If you happen to look for Jobs in Dubai http://www.naukrigulf.com/ one of the best sites in Dubai region