Does he like me?

There's this guy I know name Larenzo and everytime I look at him he's looking back. Sometimes I can even feel him look at me and when I look back at him he turns his head. This is kind of strange to me because I think I am so out of his league and he is so fine and I'm just cute ;which, to me, is pretty close to average. But anyway I want to know does that mean he likes me. And so no one won't say it there was nothing on my face or anything like that.

Favorite Answer

You need to work on your self respect. If he wants to talk to you he will come up and do so. If not, it's his loss. Live for yourself and don't concern with pleasing others or what others think about you.

• Boss

well, this will let you know :)

One of the easiest ways to know if a guy likes you is if he gives you quick glances and stares at you every so often. Watch him and if he looks at you quite often from time to time, HE LIKES YOU!

If you are hanging out with a guy you usually don't hang out with and that could be a possible boyfriend, the guy that likes you will become interested and will stare at you and the guy you are hanging out with. If he is the bold type he might try to become involved with the two of you which definitely means he likes you!!!

If he talks to your friends a lot he probably likes you.

If he tries to be near you and suddenly takes an interest in things you like, he likes you.

If he talks to you and acknowledges you in some way, this is a sure sign he likes you!

If he tries to make you laugh or says stuff sarcastically that he thinks is funny, again he most likely likes you.

Lastly, if he is nervous around you, he likes you.

Source(s): wikihow

I think maybe he does :) When he talks to do, does he fidget or act nervous? Sometimes guys won't act like they're into you even if they really are (haha). I know what you mean about the whole looking thing -- it is kind of strange D:

yes

every guy has diferent tastes... maybe you are to critical of yourself.....

he deff. likes u .... so go for it!