why when you know a boy likes you and he know he likes you he cant admit it?

Favorite Answer

It is embarassing. This happend to me last year. You just have to be the first one...The leader.

I did it and we became gf & bf. It was great.

If he knows he likes you than it should't be to big of a deal as long as youignore what other people say.If you guys are happy that is all that matters!

Lots of Luck!

One of two reasons:

1) You are so convinced that he likes you that you can't see that he really doesn't. (no the answer you want to hear).

2) or.... He likes you but, he is too intimidated by your personality to let you know that he is interested.

The best way to test out both theories is to talk to him directly. this is if you are interested in him and it's obvious that you are. Tell him that you like him. The only thing he can do is say the feeling is mutual or that it isn't. No one understands the male mind fully. Understanding can be a dangerous thing. Don't try and figure it out because you'll end up playing manipulative head games. Just be real and honest.

boys have a tendency to hide their feelings. you see boys have a way of being shy and showing it. this boy wanted to talk to me and he told my friend he wanted to talk to me. and everytime he saw me and wanted to talk to me he would pass by me and not tell me anything. and it made me feel really weird because he was the one that wanted to talk to me. but anyway guys are just scared to make the first move. why dont you calm his nerves and approach him first. maybe then he will get really comfortable and start coming out of his shell. good luck.

Reason be: Your a child and you should not be dating in the first place...

Grown ups like some one they tell that some one

Maybe he doesn`t want to get into a relationship, or maybe he`s just really shy or something.

Hes probaly shy.

because he is immature and doesn't understand how he is feeling...don't worry, oneday he will eventually grow up and be a man

well because maybe he 's just shy about telling you his feeling for you because he doesn't want to tell you he likes you until he is certain that you like him back it would be stuipid if he were to say he likes you and you not like him like that wounldn't that be bad duh