Bruna Kelly asked in TravelAir Travel · 1 decade ago

if u know any cheap flights then can u tell me please...anything for at least 200$ or under?

if u know anything thats cheaper thehn post

Favorite Answer

You can find cheap flights on southwest airlines.

go to www.southwest.com

I didn't look for any cheap flights for you but here are some sight that you can visit to look for some yourself.

Travelzoo.com

Expedia.com

Orbitz.com

Travelocity.com

THose are the ones that I have the best outcome with. But to tell lyou the truth, my absolute bext outcome was with going wtih a travel agency. I just got out the phone book, and called a bunch of dieffernat places and let them know that I was doing a price estimate.

"Hi, my name is _____. I am calling to get some prices for air travel to _________ from (insert date) to (insert date). I'm looking to spend about $200 or less. Would you be able to help me with this?" "Yes, you can call me back, but hopefully soon. Thank you very much"

i got a very inexpensive but wonderful trip to Cancun a few summers ago for less than $1000 doing that. I think that that is your best bet, they have so many options open to them and they knw how to make it less money too, specially knowing that I didn't want to spend too much. And they dont charge very much for their services either. I think that my charge was only $25 if I remeber correctly.

Good Luck and i hope that ths helped!!

Source(s): Personal experiance

here is a link to DISCOUNT TRAVEL SITES :

http://www.allsolutionsnetwork.com/cgi-bin/d.cgi/T...

You did not say where you going.