how do you get help with dealing with you being bisexual?

i dont know

Favorite Answer

I know sweetie it sucks sometimes!!! You get it from both sides...

Hate telling straight guys, all they'll think about is threesomes.

Hate telling straight girls, everytime you touch them they think you're hitting on them.

It's even difficult to tell gay/les because then, to some, you're not queer enough anymore.

Just don't listen to what people have to say about bisexuals... if you know you're a good person be happy with that! I know I'm not promiscuous or desperate for a date. I'm a commited person, I don't cheat on anyone, and I didn't jump on any "bi bandwagon".

Love is sole to sole and heart to heart, it has nothing to do with what is in your pants, so I don't pay attention to that.

• Jeff

lots of good bisexual websites and forum/communities out there.. find them and join in the chats and learn from reading other people's experiences and opinions

what's to deal with? just be you. it's not hard. just acknowledge that you like men and women and don't censor yourself. don't even think about it. it's a non-issue, and if people want to make an issue out of it, well then that's their problem, isn't it?

if you really want something to read, just go to the library. there are tons of GLBT help books out there.

Open your Bible and read Leviticus 20: 13 and Romans 1: 18-32. That's all the help you'll need.

• what do you mean..like a shrink kinda of help..its all in your head..your really strait ..its only a virus..that you have..come on ..so you like both sexes..so what..hey I am there and its ..not that great ..it sucks..we all want to be strait and white and christian..but we cant..good luck

Oh honey, live it up! Just think of all the guys you could get when they find out that you're into girl-girl action!

just be you and you'll be ok.