Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelAsia PacificChina · 1 decade ago

What do you think about Ocean Park in Hong Kong ? Do you like ?

Favorite Answer

Didnt see that part when I was there.

Source(s): m

It's an older attraction but still worth visiting. It really takes more than a day to see all of it. There are activities for all ages, kiddie areas to thrill seeking adults. Marine animals to seasonal specials. It's a far better value than Disney in my opinion.

The only draw back is that it is always crowded and those mainland china tourists are not the best company in public settings.

I made my first trip there in late November with my fiancee and another couple and we all enjoyed it tremendously. The girls had the bejeebers scared out of them on two of the rides. We also enjoyed the dolphin/seal show. We went to see the pandas but they were both sleeping. We did not have time to see all the park and we were there for nearly 7 hours.

I thought it was great. I went there when I was younger a couple of times. There is different parts to this park: Lowland garden, Kid's land, Marine's land, Headland rides, Adventure land and Bird paradise

Try the link below, it provides a tour, gives you alot of info on the park.

Well ive been there a couple of times when i was a kid i hardly remember any of it. but from what i heard its great lots of rides and stuff so if u were to visit i bet ud have a fun time

It is great. After a long day there, you'll get tired but it is great.