Can a man have PMS?

I know they don't really but my husband is always crabby and the last 2 nights he has been craving chocolate. He even wanted me to bake a choclate cake. He's driving me crazy.

Favorite Answer

My husband is the same way. I didn't think men like chocolate as much as women but I think my husband eats more than his fair share. I agree about the answer about your pheromones.

YEP! And they go through men-o'pause, too. My guy has hot flashes and night sweats all the time! Too bad they don't have the cramps, and sore boobs as well. Or that icky period and post birth feeling...always needing a bath! Hee Hee NOW who is the WEAKER sex!

No, that isnt even at all possible but men do have hormone's too and they can act up just as women's do. So if he is driving you crazy and you act that way sometimes now you see his point of view on it.

• ?

He just wants chocolate, his sweet tooth is in motion. I don't crave sweets when I'm PMSing, I crave really big hamburgers.

no because they don't menstruate..however, men's emotions can possibly be affected by the moon phases. At any rate bake your husband a cake and be a good wife!

You must be married to my exboyfriend. No, they don't get PMS, but their moods can be worse than any woman's any old day and don't let them tell you differently!

Yes. It's called IMS (Irritable Male Syndrome). I know someone (actually two someones) who has (have) it!

I wouldn't know I am always thinking about girls so I never get craby

I agree with you! I believe they have PMS of some type.

I'd say yes, he could have PMS. It would be sympathetic symptoms.