area52
area52 asked in Social SciencePsychology · 1 decade ago

How can I make sure if I'm still keeping my sanity?

Favorite Answer

In my case, I was diagnosed with Paranoia and Dellusional Disorder. After they told me I was mentally sick, then I started to notice the problems in my character. I would overreact and get upset about simple and stupid things, I would drink lots of alcohol and not control myself. My best advice, try to think as a normal person and if you do something abnormal, YOU WILL NOTICE

I guess you're basically asking what would be a good sanity check to do on a daily basis. Look at the socks you're wearing. If they're both the same color, you're probably sane enough for most purposes.

• binnu

I pay attention to music that makes me sense greater useful. Or i attempt to undergo in suggestions that to show indications of fragile sanity is a demonstration of weak point. previous all, i'm a guy, and a guy shouldn't be susceptible. I additionally discover a thank you to apply all my capability in something useful.

one out of four people is insane so think of three people you know...if they are sane that means you're not..

lol im only kidding...why do you doubt you sanity seriously?

try going to a psychoanalyst and talk to them...really i dont know enough information about you to tell you what to do to make sure..this seems to be the best option i can give.

Source(s): future psychologist

hard to tell... why are you in doubt? lol above suggestion is funny. My friend's neighbor, is a certifiable paranoid nut, she thinks people are stealing from her, talking about her, spreading rumours. all unfounded. she even invited me to psychoanalyze her, thinking theres nothing wrong.

Essentially they say, if you can doubt your sanity, that means you still have it.

Well, your sanity is yours and yours alone...so its really a question you should ask yourself. Its a very relative question what is "normal" for one person, may be absolutely "insane" to another.........

Smile

If you're questioning it, you're probably fine. It's the people who insist that they're not crazy who you have to watch out for. I think we all need a little craziness in our lives. It keeps us sane!

Put it in a bottle, and lock it in a safe. Check if it's there everyday! But seriously, when you think about hurting others or yourself go see a doctor

Just look at some of the people you meet....comparatively speaking....I'm sure you're fine. There are a ton of wackadoos out there!

If your looking for guidance or ideas, you can check out the following sight.

http://www.lessons4living.com/

Talk to a therapist if you really feel out of control.