joy
joy asked in Home & GardenDecorating & Remodeling · 1 decade ago

What Feng Shui tips help boost money into the home?

My husband is up for a new job and I am praying like crazy.... My best friend swears by Feng Shui and she's doing really well. I have books and have seen websites. Please give me some good simple tips to help the Chi in my home and help my hubby bring that good energy to get a good new job. Thanks in advance.

Favorite Answer

my only advice is for you to get a good fengshui auditor. it is the cheapest and most effective way to boost money into your home. there are many ways of attracting money in the home. one method has something to do with location of the stove (or any cooking facililty) and which direction it must face. another has something to do with flowing water, again location and precise direction/ degree is important. with these techniques, there is no general rule on how to apply them, they must be calculated and applied properly - so you need a fengshui auditor/ master.

the appropriate fengshui tip i supplies you that has an significant result on your success is to alter your substantial door. the main door is oftentimes the wood door, not the steel gate; or the door it somewhat is connecting the abode to the exterior/ street. the least which you're able to do is repaint the entire door. this beats rearranging the furnitures or maybe portray your place a various colour. changing your substantial door is like freshening up your success to grow to be greater well timed or modern-day. in fengshui, once you first flow into the abode, you activate your success at that factor. and such success have particular traits, that's oftentimes calculated by using the fenghsui innovations. yet this success oftentimes purely lasts for purely a definite era, then it expires. hence, this is significant substitute the door, in case you decide on a brisker success. word: do not try this on condition that interior the previous you have a string of undesirable activities. if that's the case, this is nice to to tilt your door at a various degree. or seek for suggestion from a fengshui professional.

What advice does your friend have? First you need to locate your Wealth and Prosperity corner. Adding items like a money frog, fast growing plant, and a water feature should get you started.