Husbands? Are you turned off or less interested in sex if his wife is a stay at home mom that does a lot?

for her man and her baby? My husband isn't interested in sex. He says he is stressed out and tired. I've initiated it every time for as long as I can remember. The baby is almost 1 year old. Is it me?

i take care of all household stuff. and sales and marketing for our new biz

i've been told i'm quite pretty

Favorite Answer

maybe if he came home to you and you had some sexy lingerie on and a nice meal cooked.

do you take care of the house too when your home.

why is he stressed. Try taking some stress off him so he can relax. Then initiate sex

I am a stay at home mom. My husband is working 2 jobs so I can stay home.So we don't have sex has much has we used to.But it isn't because I stay home its because he works 70 hours or more a week.Your comment about being told that you are pretty worries me.It sounds like you are letting his behavior reap havoc on your self esteem.This is his problem not yours don't let it get you down on yourself.Besides maybe he is just tired.Does he work a lot of hours? Did he start a new job or something since you have been home with the baby?Things like that cause a lot of stress on them.You might just want to talk to him and find out his theory on whats going on.

How long is his work commute, how many hours does he work?

My wife is not a great cook or cleaner and that is very frustrating and does a lot to lower my sex drive for her.

If she takes care of the Husband, then he will do more than you can imagine (I wish my wife would listen to me when i tell her this).

If you are doing all of those things and have dinner ready for him a quiet, clean house to come home to, then he is working way too hard, if not, then this may be the reason compounded with the work schedule.

a weekend alone would do well

Honey it is definitely not you. there could be a number of factors,

1) Your husband could be resenting the fact that he get to do all the "work" while to him, you stay at home and do nothing

2) he could be too stressed out from work and not have the energy to perform

3) He could be getting busy without you

4) He might have a low sex drive, maybe you need to talk to his doctor

Have 3 children and my husband is never 2 tired or stressed 4 sex .Don't know if it is you , ask him and see what he says.

• 2007

Usually it's the opposite. He might just have a lower hormone level than most men. You seem to be doing a lot for him and trying to make him happy. Are you doing things for yourself like working out and making yourself up so you feel good about yourself... the self confidence might attract him?

Maybe he is just tired and you have too much energy for him. Maybe he is sick of the amount of attention you give the baby as opposed to the amount of attention you give him. Do you only give him attention when you want sex?

Talk to him about it and find out. I highly doubt it, being a stay at home mom should have nothing to do with it. Maybe he is having problems and just isn't telling you. Talk to him and see what's going on.

• Lg

he probably is just stressed out and tired. try NOT initiating sex let him do it see what happens. sometimes guys want to be the aggressors

It absolutely amazes me the number of women on here who complain about initiating sex and their man doesn't respond. I wish my wife were like that. Lady, there's nothing wrong with you, it's him. You really need to discuss this with him and tell him your frustrations.....or get a toy. :)