do u like hinata and kiba as a couple or naruto and hinata tell me please?

i like both naruto and kiba so i'd like 2 hear what u think

Favorite Answer

Gotta go with my boy Naruto. Kiba is arrogant and annoying plus I think he has a thing for animals. I wish hinata would ball up and tell naruto she likes him.

Hinata and Kiba seems more likely,but that;s just me

• arnone

Neither. Sorry I used to love Sakura yet now I hate her returned. She cries for Sasuke all of the time and does not additionally be conscious how lots Naruto cares approximately her and all of the failings he's carried out for her. particularly she does not deserve him. She's a ineffective protangonist who in basic terms sees Sasuke. Sakura rather observed Naruto till like idk some chapters returned that's shallow. in basic terms no. She does not deserve him. Naruto is in basic terms too stable for her. Heck no one is worth sufficient for Naru, no longer even Sasuke. As for Hinata, I infrequently see why Naruto qualifies along with her. They infrequently even talked to start with. She seems each one hundred chapters or so and then through four hundred she confesses. This pairing isn't working for me. Sakura and Lee are lovable together regardless of the indisputable fact that and Hinata i assume with Kiba, idk, i'm no longer drawn to who Hinata finally ends up with. Ino -wow, she needs to recover from Sasuke. it particularly is been 3 years! Sasuke infrequently even lifted activity in direction of Sakura or perhaps much less Ino. Sasuke is surely no longer with Ino. i'm able to make certain SasuSaku occurring yet no longer SasuIno. *shivers* Karin - ha don't get me began along with her, i'd particularly see NaruSaku than her with Sasuke. the main complicated and depressing pairing is SasuNaru. It has lots emotion to it that NaruSaku, NaruHina, and different pairings do no longer learn how to this reliable %. the two Sasuke and Naruto have. i'm no longer asserting Sasuke merits Naruto because of the fact he does not. If any pairing has many emotions mixed together to create the main conceivable pairing to end the series it particularly is SasuNaru. Now regardless fo their intercourse, they have a reliable bond that leans extra beneficial than brotherhood. it particularly is angsty love. complicated love. Sasuke will in all risk die quickly so no Sasuke pairing will paintings. Naruto will stay to be Hokage so I say NaruSaku has of project (needs to shoot herself). it particularly is in basic terms my opinion *shrugs*

naruto and hianta yes

and i would match Kiba with Ino

KibaXHinata.