My man has told a few women to leave him alone they are to stupid to do that what can i do now?

Favorite Answer

Feel complimented that your man is so hot that other women want him....but you've got him. Tell them to eat their hearts out. It is more important how your man acts, than what the women do. As long as you can trust your man, there are no problems. Eat your heart out ladies!!

If they are still around then trust me he hasn't really told them that. Or even if you saw him telling them that chances are he went and apologized to them later or something. You're in denial. I was in a situation like I believe yours is and I went through the same things. If he's your man you should have no problem with other women unless he is doing something behind your back. Especially if these women have been a continuous problem.......trust me he's definitely sneaky about something.

Tell him to leave the women alone.

• who cares as long as the two of you are happy. He sounds like a player though...how did he meet all these women in the first place??

I don't think the other women are the ones who are "too stupid" (get a clue).

Try to stay calm and if that doesnt work get a little crazy and threatened to go to the police if the harassing doesnt stop

What can "you" do now?....are you sure these women aren't the only "stupid" ones?

Wow, that took a little while to figure out what was goin on. Three sentences in one question... what you should do now is focus on your grammer.

Offer them a drink of Rum and poliely let it be known he's taken.

Third time you asked in one day.........do you go back and read the responses?