When is it normal for your baby to drop? I'm 39 weeks prego and I'd really like to know.?

I'm 39 weeks pregnant and my midwife says that my baby hasn't dropped yet. When is it normal for her to drop? I'm so tired of being pregnant I just want to see my daughter!

Favorite Answer

There is no norm for this. It can happen at any time before or during labor. be patient.

I'm sorry dear sometimes the baby don't drop until just before delivery. Remember your due date is just an estimate, babies will come when they get ready so jut hang in there.GOOD LUCY with the birth.

sometimes they don't drop until right before delivery. my daughter was in the head down position from seven months on. the thursday before i had her she was still head down and then the monday i went into labor with her she was breech. so anything can happen. just hang in there. you don't have much longer.

I have one child and i didn't 'drop' until the day she was born.

she should be dropping really soon. Don't worry she will be here before you know it.

if this is your second child even first it is true that they can drop during labour or when labour starts

she will drop when she is ready.....but i know how you feel i cant wait to see my little girl either