I would like to know what do you think about France and french people ?

Favorite Answer

I only think one thing - they are WASTEFUL! Why in god's name do they fill their words with so many letters when they only pronounce a third of them????? Why why why!

I know it's insane to be bugged by this. It doesn't keep me up at night but it is an irritant for me.

They should be more like the Greeks. They pronounce every friggin' letter. Even the ones at the end, like Nike.

Arogant and rude... been there and experienced it first hand... I have been to every,at the time non comunist, country around the mediterainian.... The most friendly and open people were a tie, the Italians and the Israelis...second Tie would be the Spanish and the Greeks. I do not include the muslim countries as the culture differences are to great... but they were even much more friendly than the French... expacialy in Italy and Isreal but also in Spain and Greese, I got invited into the homes of total stranges and was treated very well and ate real good...The Italians and the Greeks will feed you till you drop... and then say just have a bit more...The French just stare at you....with one exception I must mention...a couple years after the last time I had been in france I was with a very large group of students and we were abandonded by the people who organized the summer trip..there were near 400 mostly teenagers from the US. I was 24 and the oldest in the group I believe... we got dumped in Paris and The american embasy would not even talk to us... a small school like an american Jr. collage let us stay in their gym and an other building and did provide blankets and sack lunches for us... I was able to get out after two days and on to israel with the small group going there...but many had to go back to the states and lost their intire summer trip... so there are a few friendly French men

My mother always said to us as we were growing up, there are to people you never trust, and that was an Englishman and a Frenchman, I have learned over the years that she was right.

I went to ireland where i took irish dancing lessons with these french kids. I didn't get to dance with them but they were rude and obnoxios.