Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceTrivia · 1 decade ago

About the genetic potential and maximum height and stuff, why is it that I have 6'3, 5'11, and 5'7 siblings?

Genetics, Height, Genetic Potential

Favorite Answer

Because different combinations of genes, environmental factors, and different number of copies of genes have different effects when combined.

It's all a crap shoot. Except there are millions of combinations. I am Asian male 6'1", my younger sister is 5'8". I have a female cousin 5'2" and her younger brothers are 6'2" and 5'11". Diet and environment has some effects. It's all a matter if it gets put together the right way.

Just enjoy life for what it is. Though I do appreciate being taller than most.

Height is determined by a lot of stuff, including genetics. But most people overlook the fact that your diet and exercise and just as important as your genetics. Your body simply will not grow if you do not take in enough nutrients, even if your whole family is tall.

All the place dope have self assurance that yet guy i'm gonna ought to bypass with #5!! "Ya Yaaaaaaaaaaaaa" ***EDIT*** Sorry you stated to %. 2 so i visit additionally bypass with 11. yet #5 is the perfect!

• ?

What is called "recessive genes" is the factor here. It's "the hidden traits" that are showing up. Ain't it neat that, no matter how much "scientists" think they know or have "discovered", that God's got just one more trick up His sleeve!! I just love it. God Bless you.

are they male or female???

also what age????

another thing do they play sport????

what kind.... they can't all play one sport

and there diet like snacks....

also there stress level

and how much sleep they get

internal clock also determien when to release hormone to increse growth

depends on what side you get your height from

my sister is short

but my brother is taller then any person in his class except for one