Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelAsia PacificJapan · 1 decade ago

Would like travel information for Okinawa Japan?

Would like travel information for Okinawa Japan

Please give me some websites that I can give my mailing address so that I may receive travel brochures. I would like information packets from the Islands. Thanks

Favorite Answer

check out http://www.virtualtourist.com and search okinawa to get some ideas from people who have been and bothered to make some info about their trip.

I loved okinawa myself. check out shuri-jo castle and the monorail.

some good beaches out there too!

• obee

do you recognize that the comparable questions are in many situations asked acceptable here? policies and manners are seen needed in Japan. Violating community policies such as you're doing now could desire to be no longer acceptable in Japan. the considerable themes are: - word and learn. jap human beings won't blame you different than you devote the comparable mistake. word jap human beings heavily, and learn policies and manners from them. save silent till finally you learn sufficient. - do no longer difficulty others. Many foreigners say that jap human beings are very variety and that they are going to help you. besides the undeniable certainty that, "somebody can assist you" isn't acceptable in Japan. We jap learn it at kindergarten. some American human beings did no longer have faith it nonetheless. Many foreigners say that jap human beings will take you there in case you lose the way. besides the undeniable certainty that, consequently, the jap could desire to cancel their appointment that would truly assist you you. undergo in techniques that the priority for jap human beings isn't resembling you. The society in Japan is balanced by way of thinking others. in case you do no longer word this certainty, you would be dealt with as a scum. people who enable you to recognize jap human beings are racists are in many situations those scum. The racist events which they insist are patently the reaction against their selfish (or ignorant) events.

Search It On www.google.ca