Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

SERIOUS RESPONSES ONLY PLEASE: What does this guy really want from me?

A month ago, I met a guy who lives in my dorm. He's a senior in undergrad and I am a graduate student. We chat over IM often. One day, he randomly asks me to borrow a calculator. I thought that was odd, especially since I am sure I am not the only one he could have borrowed a calculator from. But whatever. Yesterday, he comes to get it and asks to see my room. I told him no. We chatted a little while longer and then I walked him to the elevator. He tries to put his arm around me but I kind of pulled away. Reflex, I guess. Later, we're chatting over IM and I asked him when he was coming to visit me again. He said he didn't feel welcome because I didn't invite him to see my room. Is this guy serious? Then he asked me what I want from him and I told him friendship. But now I'm wondering, what is HE looking for? He says he would prefer to know about me and then when he's satisfied, he'll tell me everything I want to know about him. Does this make ANY sense?

Favorite Answer

I think it's probably something physical that he wants from you.Just a gut feeling.He was testing you at first but he knows all you want is just friendship.See if he keeps interest in you.

No, it doesn't make any sense at all. I can't see a constant pattern in that guys approach which can lead to some conclusion. Actually, he confused me. Being a guy myself, i would recommend you to keep distance from him unless off course if you want it otherwise. good luck.

Tell him that you don't feel comfortable having guys in your room. you're sorry if you offended him. It sounds like a weird thing to get offended over to me. be careful, there's an outside chance that he's a weirdo.

He is looking for a relationship, be it sexual or more serious, and you have caught his eye.

He's wasting his time w/ you.................

He's probably already ballz-deep in some other tramp by now!!!

Mr Happy

:o)