Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Who would you rather have for a cellmate, Idi Amin or Saddam Hussein?

Favorite Answer

Idi Amin because I think he would have better recipes.

Idi Amin

Saddam Hussein, for two reasons: (1) Rumor has it that Idi Amin engaged in cannibalism, so I wouldn't like the idea of him looking at me and thinking "Hmm...DINNER!" (2) When it comes to Saddam Hussein, I keep hearing one line from Paul Williams in the "Smokey and the Bandit" movies: "I'd like to kick his @$$ just once!"

• SIVA

Saddam by far. Idi Amin was a canibal lol

• Saddam Hussein....he seems alittle more intelligent than that idi amin.

Saddam Hussein. He may be a war criminal, but he's a very intelligent man. We can learn things from even the most unlikely of sources and he would be one of those people. Then, after I learned all I could, I would start pulling his hair out of his beard and mustache one by one, lol. Just for the fun of it.

Saddam Hussein :-s

• Me

Saddam! He is gonna kick the bucket with in 30 days so maybe I would get a cell alone for a while when he croaks!

Saddam Hussein just so I can torment him until he hangs I would leave little pieces of rope all over his things.

Who is Idi Amin?

I would pick Idi because I've never heard of him.