Motorola Razr or LG Chocolate?

I was thinking about updating my cell, and for those of you who have any knowledge of Razrs or Chocolates, could you make any recommendations? I have an MP3 player, so I really don't need that out of a Chocolate, but it doesn't hurt to see what it's like otherwise. Thanks!

Favorite Answer

chocolate ... the razr i had that one for 2 weeks returned it got the chocolate...more features and nicer..the dial i agree take a few hours to get used to...

if ur getting a razr get the krazr or else it would be a down grade...

if i had a choice between krazr and chocolate it would purly based on my pref of slider or flip

Razr's work better, my friend has a chocolate and she's been having problems with it. Hope that helps!!!

• kozel

i in my opinion imagine they are both gruesome... the motorola is too skinny .... and massive... the choclate is basically gruesome searching...yet out of them identity pick the Razr.. because its an ok telephone i understand lik 10 those who've one ! and that i dont no all of us who owns a choclate!

The phone isn't as important as the carrier. It's good to have a good signal and it's just as important to be able to sync phone numbers, pictures, calendars, etc., directly with your computer. Some carriers (Verizon, for example) disable the phones ability to do that. This forces you to pay for their syncing service.

i didn like the wheel on the chocolate

since all u hav to do is touch it, not press it, i guess it takes some getting used to

and nowadays, alotta people have razrs

its turning into an overrated phone

take ur pic