Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationCar MakesChevrolet · 1 decade ago

corvette zo6 and borat go together like oil and frozen yogurt?

who would you expect to drive a corvette. mostly young beautiful people love those type of cars. my dad's boss has one among others. he looks just like BORAT ( i met him yesterday) and outside parked was his beautiful red 2006 corvetter zo6 which is about $75,000. i would never think an ugly guy like that would buy something like a vet. he is married and has kids so he isn't trying to pick up chicks. and that car is a blazing chick magnet.

Favorite Answer

This is dumb but thanks for the two points.

Honey let me tell ya what! Us guys with the cash and know how drive the exotics nowadays( In 1984 I had the new vette at GM assembly ,Norwood at 24 cause I had connections)Us older gents got the cash so, maybe ya should look for a sugar daddy

Source(s): Been there done that and still doin' it!!!!

I agree..... borat or borat look a likes, you could expext to be driving a VW Rabbit or Polo. Maybe Borat has a good job and likes his $1000 a month car payment..... LOL....

Haha Hey, I work for a large public think-tank, and we just want to find out what people generally think of Borat.

If you could just go to this site http://linkachi.com/?m4

and just click if you think Borat is "Stupid" or "Funny" that would really be appreciated.

I'll definitely send you a copy of our final analysis, we've been making some generalizations about WHO LIKES Borat and WHO DOESN'T...and trust me you'd be surprised.

Thank you so much,

Bob Salisnky

Sounds like a mid-life crisis case to me. He may have the good job and nice family, but he still feels his youth slipping away. Sports cars (or in this case, high-end sports cars) are a common way for people to cling to their youth.