promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationCar MakesChevrolet · 1 decade ago

corvette zo6 and borat go together like oil and frozen yogurt?

who would you expect to drive a corvette. mostly young beautiful people love those type of cars. my dad's boss has one among others. he looks just like BORAT ( i met him yesterday) and outside parked was his beautiful red 2006 corvetter zo6 which is about $75,000. i would never think an ugly guy like that would buy something like a vet. he is married and has kids so he isn't trying to pick up chicks. and that car is a blazing chick magnet.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

This is dumb but thanks for the two points.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Honey let me tell ya what! Us guys with the cash and know how drive the exotics nowadays( In 1984 I had the new vette at GM assembly ,Norwood at 24 cause I had connections)Us older gents got the cash so, maybe ya should look for a sugar daddy

Source(s): Been there done that and still doin' it!!!!
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I agree..... borat or borat look a likes, you could expext to be driving a VW Rabbit or Polo. Maybe Borat has a good job and likes his $1000 a month car payment..... LOL....

• 1 decade ago

Haha Hey, I work for a large public think-tank, and we just want to find out what people generally think of Borat.

If you could just go to this site http://linkachi.com/?m4

and just click if you think Borat is "Stupid" or "Funny" that would really be appreciated.

I'll definitely send you a copy of our final analysis, we've been making some generalizations about WHO LIKES Borat and WHO DOESN'T...and trust me you'd be surprised.

Thank you so much,

Bob Salisnky

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Sounds like a mid-life crisis case to me. He may have the good job and nice family, but he still feels his youth slipping away. Sports cars (or in this case, high-end sports cars) are a common way for people to cling to their youth.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.