promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsGames & Gear · 1 decade ago

need help putting movies on psp?

when i tried putting movies from google on my psp i couldnt. i went to my computer and i added a folder called video in all caps like everyone said to do an it was in mp4 format. and when i unplug its not there please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

The samething happened to me. try not putting the letters in caps and try to convert it to mpg4 format. u can use limewire to download psp video nine for free. you have to get a 4gb card to download the complete movie. good luck.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • blecha
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

you will might desire to transform them into the right format for the PSP. while you're speaking approximately ripping your very own DVD (or a rented one), i might propose the freeware referred to as HandBrake. it works for the two homestead windows and Mac, and has encoder settings for many digital video instruments (iPod/iPhone, PSP, PS3, etc). good success!

• 1 decade ago

VIDEO

Saving Movies / Videos to a Memory Stick Duo™

You can use your PSP® (PlayStation® Portable) system to watch movies/videos saved to a Memory Stick Duo™. You can use one of two methods to save to your Memory Stick Duo™.

Save Directly to a Memory Stick Duo™ in your PSP

Some movies/videos can be saved directly to a Memory Stick Duo™ while it's in your PSP®. For more information, see Saving Directly to a Memory Stick Duo™ in your PSP®.

Save to a Memory Stick Duo™ using a computer

First, import or download the movies/videos onto your computer, then save them to your Memory Stick Duo™ to enjoy on your PSP®. See below or Saving to a Memory Stick Duo™ Using a Computer for more information.

To save movies/videos to a Memory Stick Duo™ using a computer:

First import or download movie/video files to your computer:

Make sure your computer contains software that supports the file format you are using and that the files formats are supported by your PSP®. For details, see Compatible Movie/Video Formats.

Save video files to your computer from other sources, such as digital cameras and website downloads.

Then save the files to a Memory Stick Duo™ using a computer:

Make sure there is enough available space for the files on your Memory Stick Duo™. For more information, see System Check.

If this is the first time you've used the Memory Stick Duo™, you must format it or use your computer to create the proper PSP ™ folder structure. For more information, see Formatting a Memory Stick Duo™ and About Memory Stick Duo™ Folder Structure.

Connect your Memory Stick Duo™ to a computer using one of the following methods:

Insert into the Memory Stick™ slot on the computer or use a Memory Stick Duo™ Adaptor.

Connect a Memory Stick reader/writer with a USB cable.

Connect your PSP®, with the Memory Stick Duo™ inserted, with a USB cable.

If you connected the Memory Stick Duo™ with a USB connection, you must activate the connection on the PSP®:

Select (USB) under (Settings) in the home menu.

Press .

Your computer will indicate that it detects the Memory Stick Duo™/PSP®.

Note: The computer might recognize the Memory Stick Duo™ /PSP® as a "Removable Disk Drive" or "Removable Storage" or as "Memory Stick Media".

Browse to the Memory Stick Duo™/PSP® on your computer.

Copy the movie/video files from your computer into the VIDEO folder on your Memory Stick Duo

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You can't put movies on your PSP you have to buy them or rent them from a store. actually you have to buy them to play movies on your PSP.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.