Neighbor notices husband transporting kids. Asks if I have 4 kids. I have 3. She's seen them all.?

Is she hinting at what I think she's hinting at? Has she seen my husband bring someone to the house?

Young women look like teenagers from a distance--especially the "stylish" ones. Anyway, I wish I could take this question back. I'm playing the worrying game...hubby and I are both getting help, anyway. Bye Yahoo Questions! This site's too tempting...

Favorite Answer

She sounds nosey, Don't let her get to you. ask your husband why she would think you 2 have 4 children.

Why not simply come right out and ask her what she meant or if she in fact saw a fourth person??? Not hard to ask a question. Certainly better to find out from the source rather than invent worry in your own head...she may have been mistaken...

I wouldn't ask her. There could be any number of reasons not to. She could be stirring the pot, it could have been someone else's kid. For that matter how old is she? Maybe she just forgot. I can't keep with how many kids my own family has much less my neighbors.

Don't doubt go ask your neighbor what she saw then ask your husband it could have been his friends child investigate before making a move. Or it will cause problems if you are wrong.

Why don't you ask her plain and simple. Stop guessing and trying to figure out what she is trying to say. Or did your children have a playmate over? Ask the neighbor they are the only one that can answer this question. God bless****

You should ask her straight-out. No beating around the bush and worrying that he is cheating. It may be nothing. I hope your husband is not bringing another woman around your kids, come on it's not likely that he would do that.

• me2

Either ask him or do a stake out from the neighbors house

I haven't been married very long, but I do know that there needs to be honesty and trust. If this were me, I would ask my husband. Read his body language. It speaks louder than words.

Source(s): I
  • Jack

The extra kid might be a playmate from school or something. The neighbor didn't notice an extra car or adult. So what if there is an extra kid in the bunch?

Dontcha just love noisy neighbors? Leave it alone. The next time she says this, tell her you have 3 kids and see what she says.