Do you know someone who acts just like Ebenezer Scrooge?

Do they want to decrease the surplus population and boil people in their own pudding?

Favorite Answer

I am sure this wont be a serious shock to you or anyone else reading this. You see, the Ebenezer Scrooge is the CLOSEST ever and is my lawyer in a custody battle I am in with my ex.

You see, I was honest with my lawyer and told him that I was heading for money problems, (as I have spent 11 thousand in travel from Missouri to Ohio, many times... and I have spent another 11+thousand on lawyers and court costs alone.) Anyhow, I was honest with him about the fact that I was starting to struggle. So, I asked to have an exparte hearing, (emergancy hearing) because my child is somewhere she is just not safe.) It was a week from Christmas this year, when I got a call from his secretary, (cause he didn't have the balls to tell me himself,) that said that he would NOT file the paperwork for this hearing until he had 138.00 from me in his hands, because he knows I am having money troubles. I have plenty in surplus on file with him, but he flat out REFUSED to use 138.00 out of it to file this.

I thought about this for a little while and got UPSET! I called him back and talked right to him... and I did call him Ebenezer. Needless to say, after the conversation, the paperwork was filed... lol.

Grace Manderino

Oscar the Grouch on "Sesame Street", if a TV character is okay. He actually sang a song called "I Hate Christmas", and he keeps telling others to go away and leave him alone. Also he almost never shares or cooperates.

mmmm, I think all of us have some of Ebenezer Scrooge personality now and then, some of us have it all the time, some of us half, some of us really rarely, depending on life circumstances

Yahoo Answers customer service.

Yep I do his name begins with a g and ends with a b can you figure out who he is.

my best friend Judy,damn is she stingy.she would choke a baby if she thought she could get aquarter out of its mouth.

i knew a guy once who always collected lint from the drier and never shared it with me

• Jack

When I was a kid, I told my mom she was like that.....she wasn't very happy with me about that. lol

• jody n

yes