promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

GIRLS ONLY! girls if we were in a "no rules" fight with a guy whats the best way to distract him then beat him

if it is a no rules fight between a guy and a girl, wats the best way to get him distracted, and then if he is distracted, wat would we do next?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Are you aware you are in the "Parenting and Pregnancy" category? I'm sure if your parents knew what you were up to, you would be grounded!

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Mel
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

act like you're hurt somewhere like your ribcage or upper thigh, that way you have a reason to show a little skin and distract him without showing too much skin... I'm assuming that this is a play type of fight so you don't really want to hit below the belt but while he's distracted you can pull his shirt over his head or pull his pants down (which will further distract him) and then tackle and beat the crap out of him.

so basically take advantage of sex appeal... men are suckers.

• 1 decade ago

Offer him a BJ to walk away in peace. Walk toward him seductively grab his manhood and squeeze like your wringing out a towel. Be sure to hang on as he drops to his knees. If he does something you don't like squeeze harder. Know that you have his full attention you can talk things out at your leisure. It worked last time I was in a fight with a guy. LOL

• 1 decade ago

I wouldn't distract him. Guys assume you will not hit them so when you do, they are suprised. After you fight the guys, the next day they ask you out. It's so fuc.ked up!!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Wait until he is asleep and get him good.

Super glue comes to mind!!!!!!!lol

• 1 decade ago

fight topless

• 1 decade ago

Flash 'em then stomp 'em

• 1 decade ago

KICK HIM IN THE NADS

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.