I had an ex-ray of my ankle and results is mild beaking along the neck of the talus what is that?

also so it says Soft tissue swelling I had went to the doctor and he thought i had tendonitis of my ankle but after the medication I took nothing has help it so I would like to know what the results mean.

I also have soft tissue swelling and that is what they are concern about so as I am typing I have an appointment with and specialist on January the 4 so I will wait and see till then

also Had a previous Evoulation Injury of my ankly also had a accleas tendon tearabout 2 1/2 years ago

Favorite Answer

I work for an orthopaedic surgeon who specializes in the foot and ankle, and I would strongly suggest that you get in to see a specialist as soon as possible. You may live in a rural area where this isn't possible; but if it is, you should go. An orthopaedic surgeon could recommend several treatments that a primary care doctor may not be aware of. The doctor may suggest an anti-inflammatory medication, physical therapy, or if the fracture is severe enough, it may require surgery. You can check www.aaos.org to find an orthopaedic doctor in your area.

Source(s): www.aaos.org

I don't know what it meank but i just brock my ankle 2 mounths ago. Same thing.

Have Fun

u have several bones that make up your ankle....7 i think......the talus is just one of those bones.....

will definitely take time to heal....but god is the healer

TROUBLE ck. webmd.com or mayoclinic.com cleveland clinic .com do not go to a podiatrist

ummm ask your doctor. i'm sure he/she knows.