I have a 99 MonteCarlo Z34, can i just bolt on rims from an 02 Monte or does it involve some other part, mod?

they are actually different body styles...i have the more sleek longer pointy one that can be compared to a 4 door lumina....the 02 is the more widebody newer but not newest style

Favorite Answer

They will fit like a glove.

Well Im assuming it is a 4 or 5 bolt... That is really all that should matter! As long as the bolt count and rim size are the same then it shouldnt be a problem!

PS... give me a negative if you want just cuz Im female but I grew up with this sh*t my answers were the same as the rest of yours! Common sense!

Basically I was saying if it is the same bolt count and rim size then it should fit... Please explain to me how that is a bad answer since we are transfering rims from one car to the next that has the same body style?

bolt them on brotha.....even if you got rims from a new stle you should be fine but 99-02 same body style

should just bolt on