What does having a dream with a van crushing you means?

Back in 1990 or 1991 I had a dream in which I was at the mall with my parents, 2 sisters, and 2 brothers.My mother paid for her items and all of a sudden all of them walked away and I could not catch them at all.All of a sudden they all packed into the family van and locked it preventing me from getting inside.I then went to the back of the van it started up and went into reverse.I was then underneath the van and it was pressing down on me and all I heard was the entire family saying horrible things about me.The pressure was enormous coming down on me and yet this dream reoccurs once every blue moon.Crazy,huh?

• Drew P
    Favorite Answer

Yeah, pretty crazy. I used to have a reoccuring dream with my family as well.

The meanings of some dreams are very vague but most of it does symbolize something. The van doesn't represent a real van but it is a metaphor for something. It could mean practicallity, convenience, or even travel of some sort.

The meaning of your family has something to do with the van itself. Your family could be literal or it could mean something like security or love and attention.

Place those two items together with the different meaning and you could have a real meaning to your dream.

My two cents: you're stressing over something that is important and you feel like you don't have control. The secret is, that just like driving a van, you can control whatever it is!

Best of luck to you!

Dream interpretation is not exact, but it sounds like you feel overwhelming pressure from your family. Are they trying to force you to do something you don't want to do? Go into the family business? Study to be a doctor or something?

Your dream may indicate that your beliefs, lifestyle, or goals are clashing with another's. It may also represent a shocking situation or painful experience. Your dream may also be warning you of your dangerous or careless driving habits.

you have a crush on a guy named van

this might be helpful

http://spirita.blogspot.com/