B-U-T-FUL asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 decade ago

My Boobie??!!?

OK..WELL MY LEFT BOOB IS BEEN ITCHING ALOT...IS IT NORMAL? BAD? WHAT CAN IT BE? SHOULD I GO CHECK IT OUT..ITS WEIRD BECAUSE ITS ONLY MY LEFT ONE!!

Favorite Answer

It might be a rash or something id contact a doctor as soon as possible never miss with the boobie! :)

Maybe your having a premonition. Your boob is itching so there might be an earthquake or something. Like a spider sense. As you can tell I'm not a

doctor, but that would be cool.

Mine itched a lot when they were still growing, and I've heard quite a few women/girls say the same thing: they itch when they grow. Maybe your left one is going to be bigger than the right one; because one is always bigger than the other. I wouldn't worry unless a rash starts developing; then I'd go to a dermatologist.

Sometimes my ear itches and its just one of them. RELAX. Only worry if you have a discharge coming out of your nipple or if you some kind of rash on it. Things itch, just stretch and let it go.

Try itch cream for a week. If that doesn't work, go to your doctor.

make sure its not ur bra and if its not then ask ur doctor because it could just b a rash

Apply some lotion to and take a shower.

It can be cancer (no matter how old you are) or it could be a yeast infection. (Yes you can get them on your breasts.) See a doctor.