deliciawan asked in PetsDogs · 1 decade ago

Where I can find the cheapest Nurtro Natural Choice dog food around the neighborhood of 95132, 95008 & 95070?

Need to find the cheapest Nutro Natural Choice dog food for my dog who need the 'large breed weight management' dog food around the neighborhood of Campbell, Saratoga, or North San Jose, it will be very helpful if anyone could give me the pet stores info, thanks.

Favorite Answer

I feed my dog Nutro and it's great. I get my food at PetSense in Vacaville. I know it's quite a ways, but it's an outlet so the food is cheaper. You could always get out there and stock up! There might be a pet food outlet in the Gilroy outlets (I think the outlets are owned by the same people) since that is closer. Good Luck.

I also feed Nutro Natural Choice. At the petstores (Petco, Petsmart) it averages around 31 a bag before taxes. 40 pound If you have a feed store it is usually cheaper. If I buy it from the feed (farm) store I can get it for 31 with tax. You might also try going to their website and doing a search for places that sell it. Good luck.

Source(s): www.nutroproducts.com

Can't tell ya, but can recommend Canidae, it is just as good, cheaper, and their website will tell you who carries it in your 'hood.

Not sure of the store buy you can buy it on line and have it shipped to you! Have you check this out!