Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthAlternative Medicine · 1 decade ago

Has anbody ever taken Flor • Essence® ?

I received an odd Christmas present a bottle of Flor • Essence®. Just wondering if anyone has ever taken this and for what purposes. I have done some research online but I want to know personal experiences with this product.

Or just let me know what you know about this product.

Thanks!!

Favorite Answer

Flor-Essence is a prepared liquid concentrate form of the original herbal preparation that is known as "Essiac". ... Essiac was given to a Canadian woman a number of years back by an Ojibwa Indian herbolist in Canada. The woman's name was Rene Caisse and she was a nurse. She gave the herbal preparation the name of Essiac,... which is her last name spelled backwards. ..... Essiac is a wonderful natural herbal healing remedy which is quite effective and has helped many to survive the threat of cancer. As with most any "natural" healing preparation however,.. it was never given the credibility or respect by the medical community that it should be given.

The preparation is a mixture of different herbs which have been shown to be extremely effective towards healing different forms of cancer. It also is an excellent blood purifier and as such is a good healing remedy for most any form of illness that involves a compromised immune system.

meatball7 is right on the money. He is absolutely correct on it's history. Take this tea, you will be wonderfully surprised. It could be classified as a miracle herb. Glad someone else knows of this herb. try it please

Source(s): a canadian

A very special kind of body cleanse.

A blend of - I guess, 8 herbs - to flush toxins out of the body.

it is an herbal healing tea .

i think its a vitiam. look at webmd.com