how do u get out of a really bad relationship?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

You cut your losses free, and say good buy. Turn and walk away. Takes guts, but do it.

Source(s): experience
  • 1 decade ago

depends on how bad it is and if you're living with the other half.

Sometimes the best way is to break it off fast and advoid all contact with the person and their friends. But when you break it off give all reasons why and tell the other party your decision is not debatable. You may want to have other people around when you do break it off. You know, just in case the other party freaks out.

Or do it over the phone.

Best of luck!

• 1 decade ago

Sit down and tell the person why and that you are serious and want to move on but without any body for a while.

• 1 decade ago

JUST SIT DOWN IN A PRIVATE PLACE WITH THE GUY OR GIRL AND TELLTHEM ITS NOT WORKING OUT U SHOULD SEE OTHER PPL BUT U STILL WANT TO BE FRIENDS AND IF THE GUY OR GIRL WONT LEAVE U ALONE WELL U SHOULD GET OTHER PPL LIKE FRIENDS AND FAMILY

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

You make the choice, and you just do it. Move on with your life, come to the realization that you deserve better. Realize one can do bad all on their own, you don't need help. God bless****

• 1 decade ago

cried myself out the whole night ,throw every memories of us away,delete his numbers..email..sleep and after next day..tell myself..life has to go on...start working on a new goal..it may not be easy...but it works for me..

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

you open your mouth and tell your partner that you wanna get out of this relationship....

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

levae and break all contact

• 1 decade ago

STEP OUT?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.