my ex took his ex gf on a trip and its ruining our relationship and i dont want to go on a trip now!?

My bf and I have been together for 3 months now...we are getting semi-serious and I do think we love each other...In the beginning of our relationship we had issues with his ex gf (they were together when we started dating) but now they are done and we are together..We are both 23 just fyi! Ok so heres the deal...I booked a trip for us to go to Mexico for Spring Break (playa del carmen) he just took his ex gf to Cancun in August...I guess now i just feel really weird about it and I have REALLY bad anger towards the situation and i dont even wanna go now...Im comparing our hotels and realizing theres was better etc. Another thing that REALLY disgusts me is his ex was about 250lbs..My bf is a VERY attractive guy so this just DISGUSTS me...I dunno...Either way I cant see to get past all aspects of him dating her and I just dont know what to do..Its gotten in the way all the time...i.e. on Xmas I didnt want to go with his fam cuz his ex had gone last year...WHAT TO DO?? HELP?

Favorite Answer

get over it or he's going to end up leaving you. you have more important things to worry about.

You need to get over it. He's with you now and you can't keep comparing her to you. Don't ask where they have been either. Just go on with your relationship and let HIS past go.

if u are just gettign a little jeleous because of what used to happen, that si the past, nobody can change it, so please dont try. obviously he likes u enough to try to do more with you then he did with his ex, but if you keep compairing urself to her, he wont be able to and the whole relatioship will end.

have a nice new year :)

get over it, he is with you now!! and if you dont go on the trip you just

wasted your money...Just talk to him.