Is this a good baby girl name?

Jane Elisabeth

^ ^

first middle

name name

Favorite Answer

Sure. It's perfectly good. if you like it then it's good.... no one else matters.

• Dizney

While I think common names are always the way to go (thinking of the kid in school) Jane sounds like an old lady. I like Elisabeth!

Jane is a beautiful name. I love the simplicity. Ignore the people who don't like the "s" in Elisabeth. It makes the name unique and people remember names that are unique.

I love it. It is farrr from common, as some might try and tell you. Jane was ranked number 466 for 2005 and hasn't been in the top 100 names since 1965.

It's a very sweet name and will mature well when your baby girl grows into a woman.

Plus, you can call her Janie when she's young. I love it :) Good luck!

It is a very nice name, for some reason I am drawn to say Elisabeth Jane! Strange!

• I like it!!! Those names are a perfect match, even if the name is "Elisabeth Jane". Very nice.

Elisabeth Jane is more fluid, and sounds more threatening when she is in trouble.

i have to be honest... the Jane should go, think about the little girl and the name Jane sounds like it should belong to an ugly person, but if you must go with it, good luck

You know, Jane is not as common as it used to be, what with the Skylars and Brittanys and Serenitys of the world. I love it (it's actually my aunt's name...). There is somthing sweet about a Janie....

My daughter just told me today if she could change her name she would change it to Jane. She said you dont hear that name with younger kids and its classic. My daughter is 9 years old. Im a little older and totally agree with her.

u should spell Elizabeth witha z. almost every single person named Elizabeth does. I wouldn't choose Jane as a first name. It's too outdated.

also-pick a name your daughter could be proud of becuz she'll be stuck with it for the rest of her life.