star asked in Social SciencePsychology · 1 decade ago

what is a physiologist?

ok actually i want you to help me because i think my life is going to end i am a 17 year old girl i am studing science in highschool i am a good student especially on physics and biology but the problem is that i really do not enjoy studing these lessons i study these lessons to become dentist but i really do not want to be anything doctor teacher chemist dentist i mean anything i think i am getting mad sometimes i wonder why i am trying so hard because i have no purpose last year i had a better life i wanted to be a doctor to help poor people but now this goal has gone i mean i do not want to do anything .please help me to find a meanbing for my efforts and my life? p[lease tell be what to do to become interested again in my lessons and in life and please tell me what is the reason of my thoughts?

Favorite Answer

Physiology is a branch of biology that deals with the functions and activities of life or of living matter (as organs, tissues, or cells) and of the physical and chemical phenomena involved; the organic processes and phenomena of an organism or any of its parts or of a particular bodily process. The one who studies and practices physiology is a physiologist...I think you are looking to become a psychologist not physiologist. That way you can motivate and inculcate positive thougths into people

Physiology is the study of the physical and chemical processes that take place in living organisms during the performance of life functions. It is concerned with such basic activities as reproduction, growth, metabolism, excitation, and contraction as they are carried out within the fine structure, the cells, tissues, organs, and organ systems of the body. So, a PHYSIOLOGIST is (a) the person that studies physiology.

Why did you ask about the physiologist then?

Find something that interests you, don't ask us. Complete strangers can't plan your life. See, watch!

You should be a famous poet. Poet because you like to write a lot about your problems, and Famous so you can throw grammar rules out the window and still make money.

physiology is the study of the function of the body- how it works and such.

that's rough, hon. I am going through the same thing. I always wanted o be a psychologist, but I'm working on my college course work and thinking... damn maybe I just don't care. You possibly are depressed. If you feel life has no purpose, this is a very probable option. I think you ought to talk to your doctor and see about that. and then consider, what do you really want to do in life?

Source(s): look ma I used the spell checker

Maybe you should study English and learn about punctuation then come back and ask again.