junior w asked in PetsOther - Pets · 1 decade ago

what is a man's best friends, and what animal resemble human.?

what animal is a man best friends, andwhat animal resemble human

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Dogs have lived with and worked with humans in so many roles that their loyalty has earned them the unique nickname of "man's best friend".

We share 99.4% of our DNA with chimpanzees, which are our closest living relatives.

• 1 decade ago

Most people try to claim dog is man's best friend. However, I believe both the dolphin and the horse are greater friends to people. What animal resembles humans? The closest is a monkey and I see very little resemblance at that.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

A mans best friend is a dog. I really don't know why! Also, the animal that resembles a human is a monkey or an ape!!!!

• 1 decade ago

Man's best friend: dog

Animal resembling human: Monkey

Why do you ask?

Source(s): Du-uhhh... Lol.
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

mans best friend is a dog.

animal resembles human is monkey. (=

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

African americans are a man's best friend and a dog resembles a human.

• kozel
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

good question! interior the Bible, the note “soul(s)” refers to (a million) human beings, (2) animals, or (3) the existence that someone or an animal enjoys. listed decrease than are some examples of each. (a million) human beings: a million Peter 3:20 says, “In Noah’s days . . . some human beings, that's, 8 souls, were carried thoroughly with the help of the water.” right here the note “souls” obviously stands for human beings—Noah, his spouse, his 3 sons, and their better halves. Acts 27:37 says, “Now, all at the same time, we souls interior the boat were 2 hundred and seventy-six.” obviously, the 276 “souls” interior the boat were human beings. (2) ANIMALS: Genesis a million:20 says: “And God went on to say, ‘enable the waters swarm forth a swarm of residing souls and allow flying creatures fly over the earth upon the face of the expanse of the heavens.’” Leviticus 11:40 six says, “that is the regulation about the beast and the flying creature and each and each residing soul that strikes about interior the waters and appropriate to each and each soul that swarms upon the earth.” In both actual a kind of passages, the note, “souls” seek for suggestion from with animals that stay in water i.e. fish. (3) THE existence someone HAS: Exodus 4:19 says, “After that Jehovah reported to Moses in Mid?i•an: ‘bypass, go back to Egypt, because all the adult males who were attempting to locate your soul are useless.’” What were those adult males attempting to locate? Moses’ existence. John 10:11 says, “i'm the fantastic shepherd; the fantastic shepherd surrenders his soul in behalf of the sheep.” What did Jesus resign in behalf of all mankind? His existence. on the different hand, the “spirit” is diverse. that's the ‘spark of existence’, or the invisible pressure that brings someone to existence. James 2:26 proves this concept because it says, “A body with out spirit (or breath) is useless.” right here, the “spirit” refers to that which provides you existence to a body. this theory is such as that of a transportable radio. with out batteries, the radio is useless. yet once batteries are put in and the radio is grew to change into on, that's extra to existence, with the point to talk. ~In precis, the "soul" refers to both someone, animal, or the existence someone or animal has while the "spirit" is the invisible, non-residing pressure that brings someone to existence. i'm hoping this information has responded your question. in case you'll favor to carry close extra about this problem or the different Bible topic, be happy to talk with Jehovah’s Witnesses the subsequent time you come back across them.~

• 1 decade ago

Man's best friend: DOG

Animal that resembles human: MONKEY/APE

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Mans best friend is a dog or horse

Animal closest to a human is a orangutan.

Have a gr8 day!

Amanda

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.