Is there something wrong if my girlfriend gets physically horny by looking at strangers?

Both my girlfriend & I have a high sex drive but the problem is that I need "touch" to get horny and she just needs to look at few attractive strangers to get "physically" horny....Shouldn't it be me who gets horny by looking? She claims she can't control it & that's upsetting to me. Afterall women are the ones who dress provocatively!! Most men don't have any sexiness when they're dressed.....I just don't understand her!!

Don't get me wrong. We probably have the best sex most couples don't ( 16 hrs/day record). Besides I don't have any size problem. The problem is that sometimes she gets PHYSICALLY horny by JUST LOOKING at other men......That's what is making me upset because I feel cheated on.

Favorite Answer

Perhaps she is turned on by looking at women. Sounds like she needs multiple partners to satisfy her needs.

Men can look sexy when they are dressed up! And like they say, women can do anything that men can do... so don't get upset because you know that at the end of the night, she's going home with you, not them!

• blecha

i could be disillusioned if my husband instructed me he gets attractive with the aid of finding at different women human beings. it is merely basic incorrect in case you question me. maximum females human beings nevertheless seem despite in the event that they are with somebody in spite of the undeniable fact that it's not the comparable way as a guy looks at a woman. i visit look at a guy and picture guy he's sweet finding and on the main will think of he has a effective butt yet on no account come homestead to my husband making use of his physique to get sexual satisfaction after finding at yet another guy. She might think of the variety of subject turns you on. confer along with her and tell her how unappropriate she is performing and the type you experience approximately her telling you those issues. it is merely basic disrespectful in case you question me.

Face It, you just dont do it for her and she sees any guy as being better then being with you! Are you the guy with the 3 incher?

Her world revolves around sex. She's probably doing someone behind your back already.

• Brian

yes that does sound opposite, we all need a girl like yours! smoke it up man!