Has anyone used an Ab Lounge?

Kind of tossing around the idea of getting one of these but I dont want to spend the money if they dont really work. I have a really hard time with crunches- I tend to pull on my neck causing headaches. Looking for some honest feedback.

Thanks!

Favorite Answer

I have the ab lounge I love it . it works great as long as you take time to use it. I put it in front of the tv. And forget i am even working out. The bad part is putting it away if you can leave it out. you get tired of putting it together all the time.

but good luck with it , It better than doing sit-ups on the floor.

Yes I got one...and want to get rid off it. It just doesn't work what and how "they"say it suppos to. I start regimen...and never felt like doing some excersize. Even wors...you excersize, you spend your time and you dont have result...not even close. Spend your money elsevhere...or I can give you mine...for free.