Does anyone own a cordless trim nailer and what do you think about it?

Favorite Answer

I also use a paslode angle finish nailer. I`m happy when it works! Seems I`ve become a slave to maintenance on this little devil. Also every time I turn around I have to get a new butane cylinder, which cost twice as much as the previous models. Still wondering why they`re not still making it. Guess if you make something good enough, you only sell a customer one.

Source(s): 15 yrs doors and windows

I own a Paslode angled finish nailer and absolutely love it! They are however touchy if you do not clean them regularly such as misfire. They are great for small to medium jobs but if you are trimming an entire house I still woud suggest the tried and true pneumatic.

i own a passlode, a gas actuated finish nailer. i love it and it's very handy and easy to operate. i've had this one for 4 years and it hasn't failed on me yet.