Difference in video cards ?

Whats the difference between the BIOSTAR V7602GS51 GeForce 7600GS 512MB 128-bit GDDR2 PCI Express x16 Video Card VS the EVGA GeForce 7600 GS / 512MB GDDR2 / SLI / PCI Express / DVI / VGA / HDTV / Video Card

Favorite Answer

well according the specifications they are the same , but Evga is a far better company. I have been using evage for about 15 months now and my card has worked flawlessly. I would suggest going with the known brand ie EVGA , they have a lifetime warranty and it is a reputable company when it comes to nvidia cards. spend the extra dough trust me.

I once saved about $500 on a laptop by buying an unknown brand (all the components were the same as a Dell) but the company was unknown (KDS a korea based company) within the first month battery died , then the usb ports , after sending it for repairs , the cpu fan started making noise and finally the HD failed. so whenever I am in a position to save a few bucks my brother reminds me of three letters 'K-D-S"

hope this helps