What do people think of "Keep in touch. Take Care" as the closing line of an email.?

Does it sound like a woma n who is interested in continuing a relationship or does it say anything at all. Would apprecaite advice.

If it is a polite _ I like you as a friend etc" what could be done to make her interested romantically?

Favorite Answer

Sounds like a polite 'kiss off' to me.

Take care, meaning take care of yourself. Keep in touch, meaning keep in touch, call sometime or email when you have a chance. These are fairly basic. Not a great deal you can tell from a closing of an email. What is the content of the email is what you should be looking at. God bless****

• krissy

Can't say without knowing the person, some people talk like that to people they care for, others don't. In order to tell something like that you have to be able to match their personality and style of speech to what they are saying.

I know that doesn't help, but just wanted to let you know that no ones answer may really be valid. Though they could guess right, i guess.

KIT and Take care= I like you as a friend and glad that we are keeping in touch

• .

They are polite forms of closing. I don't think someone who didn't want to hear from you would sign off "keep in touch"...y'know?

I don't especially like it when something nicer could be written like I appreciate your kindness in responding to me, and I look forward to our next communication.

The closing line of an e-mail doesn't have to be anything fancy, but don't make it sound too cheesy. If you are e-mailing your boss, say something like, thanks:^)

Let's continue to talk no mater what. Maybe it will lead to something.

doesn't say much. typical sign off. i'd look for some other fish in the sea

Keep in touch.....that's what it means your the only one who knows how the chat went....