Were you ever jealous of someone because of their beauty?

there is this girl who someone i like is in love with and i think she is so pretty and i am so jealous of her prettiness did u ever feel that way? don't u feel like smacking them when u see them if u feel this way

Favorite Answer

uhhh no

i don't feel like smacking people because of their beauty because i never felt they way u did

Pretty is as pretty does--so don't try and compete to win this guy over--that wont work--just be yourself and chances are if this gal is all that much of a looker she is a player--remember there are girls guys date and then the ones they take home to mother--But don't ever be jealous you more than likely are a awesome person and unknown to you there is someone who is eying you!! So relax and don't think this is the end of the world--plenty of fish is the sea always better ones too-- :-)

yes! I once saw this girl who was sooo beautiful, I mean from top to bottom, I almost could not believe it. I was extremely jealous for a long time and dreaded seeing her again because you took all the attention away from me. I am usually the pretty one. my boyfriends father couldn't stop staring at her and he is not like that. I had to accept that she is who she is and I am who I am and That there will always be someone prettier than you and I tried not to let it take too much from me. I did loose sleep over it, it drove me crazy for atleast a month. the secret is to have the attitute that you are the best thing around. IT works!

i agree with kristin i don't look at someone's beauty and i have also never felt that way i was never jealous of a guy in my life but sometimes i am mad at them but not jealous

yeah of course, especially if you don't feel good about yourself. i wouldn't say i feel like smacking them exactly, but i wonder what they have that i don't.

• blecha

organic attractiveness is soooooooo plenty extra helpful. all the females at my college placed on undesirable pretend tan that merely makes them seem grimy. they provide the impact that they think of they are extra helpful than the females that have organic attractiveness, yet deep down are they actually chuffed that they might desire to place loads of makeup and pretend tan on merely to look especially.. i do no longer think of so. organic attractiveness ftw. ^_^

Jealousy is not part of my vocabulary. Truthfully, I would think how nice that is, but in life, no one escapes problems and I am sure she has her fill.

ha ha well now not exactly the smacking part but we all have our insecurities.

hell yes i feel like that because my exboyfriend left me for some one like that.

yes.. all the time