Am i scared or am i just doing whats right?

I really like this guy, but he's the guy in our school that everybody likes, and he dates so many girls. At the end of last year he told me he liked me, but i replied by telling him he's a great friend, but there's nothing more, even though there was. The summer was really good. We had some really good conversations, and i told him that i wasn't going to be more than friends with him because he went through too many girls, and he told me that he wanted to change, truely. But when the school year started he started dating again. Recently he brought up the subject of us dating again and i told him that i wasn't sure. I was going well with us after that, but then suddenly i broke it off with him. I can't exactly say why, but i think its because i wanted to be incontrol over my life again, and i didn't want to wonder anymore. I now find myself cross examining my decision... was it right?

Favorite Answer

my mom always told me to follow my first mind in any decisions and that's what you did. always do whats best for you. there is always someone out there better than the last one.

I think you did the right thing. He sounds like a man-whore.