Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureOther - Society & Culture · 1 decade ago

What's your new years resolution going to be?

did you stick to your last years resolution?

Favorite Answer

To live all year!

I'm going to try and improve my French. I didn't make a New Years resolution last year...but I should have.

New Year's resolutions don't generally work with me.

But when I'm ready to put forth some effort and get organized, I plan on exercising more. Probably in the spring when it warms up more.

Last year I said I was going to work out daily and be happier...

I worked out twice a day for 2 months... I was happier until, well until September, I suppose--stress and crap. Why I don't know, I was under a lot of stress over summer what with taking 21 credits of summer courses...

This year, I'm not sure. I've gained weight back, I'm so stressed you'd think I should have had a couple heart attacks by now. I think first and foremost, 2007 is going to be about Christine. I graduate college in May. I'm unhappy right now. I feel fat and I feel just awful. Everything is uncertain to me at this point in my life and nothing would make the terrifying changes that are coming my way--become a "real" adult after graduation in May--easier than just letting it all be about me for once.

I'm the domestic goddess for my boyfriend, I cook and clean for him, and I love him with all my heart, but what about Christine? I work my *** off at a shitty deli job, I get nothing from my store managers after working for them for 3 years and getting paid crap--well what about Christine, damn it?

My entire life I've worn myself down, yea, my whole 21--nearly 22 years I have been there for friends that up and leave me, boyfriends who charm me but do nothing to help me when I need help, jobs and people and things that give me nothing back... I know it's better to give than to recieve, or so the saying goes, but damn it... Those stupid shirts they have in the juniors department that say "It's all about me", well this year it is all about me.

I'm Christine Elizabeth and I'm finally going to take life by the balls and 2007 is all about me.

Ta da!

I want to lose another 50 pounds, and stop smoking. I did stick with mine for this year. I just didn't do as good as I thought I would. Win some lose some.

Well mine again this year is to start on a diet, and stick to it!

As you can tell, I did not stick to my diet, for last yeras resolution

It will be to control my GARBAGE MOUTH (cursing) I do it waaaay too much. It's a very bad habit and I ask God to plz help me control what comes out of my mouth everyday.

Last years resolution was to get employed permanently......so far so good!

I didn't have a New Years reslotuon last year, but I have two this year. 1. I am trying to more thoughtful of others. It's easy to always think of yourself. 2. I want to stop cursing.

Quitting smoking like last year,and the year before lol

I'm gonna pratice my violin which I never bothered doing. Last years was to stop swearing and I didn't stick to it.