Whats is your favourite cosmetic brand?

Whats your fav brand of cosmetics? And why?

Favorite Answer

clinique, natural beauty stuff which i always use and is just what i wanted and its in a reasonable price. then, i would say MAC or bourjois, they have nice colourful shades of eyeshadows and fab lip glosses but sometimes its too much for me.

I like different cosmetics from different brands. I just got Loreal Infallible foundation. I'm wearing it right now and love it!

I like MAC eyeshadows, C. Dior's Dior Show mascara (around $23 from Sephora but definitely worth it!), I don't really do a lot for lip color, I normally go for clear gloss.

For foundation, I heard that Revlon Colorstay is pretty good, along with Loreal Infallible (which is my new fav now). Hope it helps a bit.

I love Mary Kay because their make-up contains natrual colors and even ones that aren't so natural. The colors are superb and they last for a long time. The variety of colors is amazing, and when you walk into the light you just seem to shimmer. You can trust Mary Kay because they've been around for a while and still no complaints. The prices are great too. No worries it's totally fine for the skin!

Source(s): My mom used to work at Mary Kay

Chanel is my favortie brand of make up/cosmetics. That was my first choice for skincare and cosmetics. Each and every one of their products is specifically designed for you. If you have oilily skin than they have products that target oilness. Dryness, same thing. There moisturizers are great. Nars is also a good brand.

Bare Minerals all the way! I love it. I have been wearing make up for over 15 years (I'm 31) and a lot of it. This is the best stuff. You look really good, natural and it you don't get the "greasy" spots at the end of the day like I used to.

I really love the BareMinerals line. I use it because I have really sensative skin, and this is the first makeup I can use daily that doesn't feel like it's burning. I also don't break out like I used to, and it lasts a really long time, so I'm not spending as much on makeup anymore.

I love BeneFit, but I also like Chanel, Shisheido, Clinique and Lancome. Each brand has a special product that enhances my features, and I like to mix and match.

Benefit all the way. I just found out about it, and I'm in love. It's a bit pricy, but it's worth the investment. Everything produces amazing results not to mention it comes in such adorable packaging.

• kozel

beginning position --> Clarins authentic convenience beginning position Concealer ---> Charles fox camoflage Eyeshadow --> Peggy Sage/ Isa Dora Mascara ------> Rimmel lash maxx severe Eyeliner ---> Rimmel Liquid Eyeliner ---> Peggy Sage/Avon?Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Gloss --> MacLip Glass/ Clarins/ Juicy Tube!!! Bronzer ---> Sunshimmer i imagine Im the basically one interior the international to imagine that MAC eyeshadows aint all that.. they don't mixture acceptable with the different eyeshadows... There Foundations slide down the face and bypass patchy and there blush dont mixture acceptable both!!!

Estee Lauder.